Updated: June 28, 2021
Dear Oasis Family Member,
Visitation is available – by appointment only – 7 days-a-week. Please call the reception desk at (631) 878-4400 ext. 8109 or Elizabeth McGaw at ext. 8108 to schedule your visit.
- Visitors must sign in and will be screened and observed for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to the visit.
- Visitors must wear a facemask or face covering while in the facility and on the premises. Visitors will be provided a mask if they do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer will be used before and after the visit and as needed. Floor markings are placed to cue social distancing.
- There will be no more than 2 visitors per session.
- Visitors must follow all NYSDOH Covid-19 testing requirements when applicable.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- If any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have a question or concern.
Andrea Serie, MPA LNHA