COVID-19 Visitor Guidance/Education
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are sick.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering in public when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remember to maintain social distancing precautions of at least 6 feet.
If you have questions, please contact:
Samantha at ext. 8105 or Kara at ext. 8109